Welcome to the 195 District Park!
You are welcome…
- to visit the park during the hours posted
- to use open areas, including the lawn
- to enjoy the gardens without entering flowerbeds or picking flowers
- to sit on the furniture and benches
- to deposit waste in trash receptacles
- to bring your dog, provided it's leashed and you clean up after it
- to book your function of 20 people or more by visiting the host an event page
Park guidelines prohibit…
- smoking, drug use, and alcohol use (except at permitted programming or events with designated areas for alcohol consumption)
- vehicles on walkways or within park grounds, except by permit
- organized ballgames
- sitting or standing on fences or railings.
- feeding birds and other wildlife
- rummaging in trash receptacles
- performances or amplified music that disturb others, except by permit
- commercial activity, except by permit
- obstructing park entrances
- use of plastic tarps on the lawns
- cycling, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, or using a scooter inside the park outside of the designated lanes
- food vending, barbecuing or cooking except by permit
- erecting tents or other enclosures or inserting flags or poles of any kind into the ground except by permit
To learn more about the Park's pathway load guidelines visit here.
Please call PVD 311 with any safety concerns.